If you always wanted to take singing lessons, but don’t have access to a teacher, or you would simply prefer coaching sessions with me, modern technology can do amazing things: I offer online vocal coaching and vocal assessments, both within the UK and worldwide (you can book your slot here).
Coaching (aspiring) artists is my passion: My clients cover the full spectrum from complete beginner to professional musician. Past and present students include singers and actors in critically acclaimed films (British Independent Film Awards, Cannes Film Festival/Palme d’Or), The Voice UK and Britain’s Got Talent participants, recording artists and professional performers in Musical Theatre, Pop/Rock and Scottish Traditional Music/Folk.
My teaching is quite firmly grounded in physiology – the technical side of singing is important, and you will learn to use your voice in an efficient and sustainable way.
What though if I told you that this only half of the equation? That there is more to singing than just having technical command over your voice?
This is where my special expertise in psychology and cognitive coaching comes in. Using the eight dimensions of primary emotion (a theory developed by psychologist Robert Plutchik), I will show you how emotions do not only help you to tell a powerful story, but also help with releasing the voice in the first place.
No matter if you want to
- develop your speaking and/or singing voice
- strengthen your musicianship skills
- work on your confidence as a singer/performer
- grow as a person
- learn how the (singing) voice works
- start teaching yourself but don’t know where to start
- move your musical career forward
- get rid of limiting beliefs tied to your voice,
my unique approach will help you to find your true voice and build it into the instrument you always wanted.
I can offer
- a true passion for teaching voice
- the ability to teach both classical and contemporary singing styles, both in person and online
- additional training in psychology, which enables me to help with issues related to performance anxiety, low confidence, artistic identity crisis and blocks (individual cognitive coaching packages available, please enquire)
My coaching languages are English, German (both fluent), French and Italian (basic).
If you have any questions about the set-up, feel free to send me an e-mail. I will explain all necessary details to you.