If you always wanted to take singing lessons, but don’t have access to a teacher, or you would simply prefer coaching sessions with me, modern technology can do amazing things:
No matter if you want to
- develop your speaking and/or singing voice
- strengthen your musicianship skills
- work on your confidence as a singer/performer
- grow as a person
- learn how the (singing) voice works
- start teaching yourself but don’t know where to start
- move your musical career forward
- get rid of limiting beliefs tied to your voice,
my unique approach will help you to find your true voice and build the instrument you always wanted.
I offer you
- a true passion for teaching voice
- a desire to help you find your voice – you don’t need to sound like everyone else, and there is no need to “learn classical technique first”. Our voices are designed to create all sorts of sounds in a healthy and sustainable way, so you do not need to worry that I will try to make you sound like someone you aren’t
- the ability to teach both classical and contemporary singing styles
- additional training in psychology, which enables me to help with issues related to performance anxiety, low confidence, artistic identity crisis and blocks (individual cognitive coaching packages available, please enquire)
- speaking English and German fluently, plus having basic skills in French and Italian
My clients cover the full spectrum from complete beginner to professional musician. Past and present students include singers and actors in critically acclaimed films (British Independent Film Awards, Cannes Film Festival/Palme d’Or), The Voice UK and Britain’s Got Talent participants, recording artists and professional performers in Musical Theatre, Pop/Rock and Scottish Traditional Music/Folk.
My teaching is quite firmly grounded in physiology – the technical side of singing is important, and you will learn to use your voice in an efficient and sustainable way.
What though if I told you that this is only half of the equation? That there is more to singing than just having technical command over your voice?
This is where my special expertise in psychology and cognitive coaching comes in. Using the eight dimensions of primary emotion (a theory developed by psychologist Robert Plutchik), I will show you how emotions and the power of intention do not only help you to tell a/your powerful story, but also help with releasing and freeing your voice in the first place.
If you have any questions about the technical set-up, feel free to send me an e-mail. I will explain all necessary details to you.