- High speed internet connection (Broadband)
- A webcam and a microphone, or a PC/Mac with an inbuilt video camera with both audio and video enabled
- Skype, Facetime or Google+
- I prefer teaching via Zoom; in this case, you don’t need to download anything and will just be provided with a session link
ARRANGING A SESSION
- Arrange your lesson via my online booking system
- Please understand that the session will be cancelled if you have not paid in advance – there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Cancellations require 48 hrs notice.
- Students under the age of 18 need parental permission prior to commencing lessons.
- I will initiate the session from my side at the appointed time.
- My timezone is London/UK. The online booking system should automatically show available times in your local time. If you are unsure, please have a look at e.g. Timezoneguide.
- You can focus on mainly building vocal technique, or working on songs (usually, both go hand in hand anyway).
- You will occasionally need the music for your chosen song on your end. If you need a backing track, please browse e.g. Ameritz – their selection of contemporary playbacks is unsurpassed. You will certainly also find a lot of playbacks on iTunes.