Coaching (aspiring) artists is my passion: My clients cover the full spectrum from complete beginner to professional musician.
Past and present students include singers and actors in BIFA and Cannes/Palme d’Or nominated films, The Voice UK participants and professional singers in Musical Theatre, Pop and Scottish Traditional Music.
YOU WANT TO
- develop your speaking and/or singing voice
- strengthen your musicianship skills
- work on your confidence as a singer/performer
- grow as a person
- learn how the (singing) voice works
- start teaching yourself but don’t know where to start
- move your musical career forward
- a true passion for teaching voice
- being unbiased (you decide how you would like to sound)
- the unique ability to teach both classical and contemporary singing styles, both in person and online
- additional training in psychology, which enables me to help with issues related to performance anxiety and low confidence
- a studio equipped with a Yamaha Portable Grand, an extensive music library, backing tracks, Avid Vocal Studio (incl. condenser microphone & Pro Tools SE), a basic portable PA system with iPod dock and dynamic microphones, and a Boss Micro BR multitrack digital recorder
- a supportive student network, ranging from complete beginner to seasoned performer and professional voice user, bands, music- and theatre groups (testimonials here)